BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Weekly Log - 2/12/11

From 2nd December I have been unable to attend lessons due to having an operation (a bilatral osteotomy) and so therefore I am not allowed to return for 6 weeks. This has caused a great inconvenience as I have been unable to complete much work due to a very long recovery process. Fortunately we were able to complete all parts of the practical tasks, however I haven't been able to give my input in to the final decisions of the digipak, however I really like the development and how it is going, before my operation Stephanie showed me some of the potential photographs that could be used for the magazine advert, and I gave my input in to what I thought would work the best. I am communicating through to my group and they know that I will still try to do as much as I can so that I am up to date with what is going on.


0 comments: