BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Thursday 17 November 2011

Weekly Log - 14th November

On the 14th of November unfortunately, we were unable to use the computers as the server was down so we were unable to edit, so we focused on the ancillary tasks. We researched into music adverts within magazines and also CD digipaks, this gave us an insight in to the conventions involved that will help us within the process of making our very own magazine music advert and CD digipak. We each annotated one of each and put it on the blog. There was a few problems due to the computers being very temporary so when I annotated using Microsoft Word I was going to print screen the page and so I would be able to upload the image, however I was unable to do this as the computer wouldn't save the print screen so I ended up having to email it to Bijal so that she could upload the image on her computer as her computer was working fine. Once we overcame this problem we continued to research different magazine adverts, this really influenced me to start thinking creatively to what we could include in our magazine advert and CD Digipak

0 comments: